Friday 11 September 2020 – 11:30-13:00 (BST)
This session, chaired by Chris Nutting from The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, will look at several areas of interest in particle therapy research. Speakers will discuss the development of proton beam clinical trials including trial design and patient and public involvement, as well as horizon scanning for opportunities involving carbon ion and Flash. We are delighted to be joined by:
- Professor Neil Burnet – The University of Manchester, UK
- Dr Helen Bulbeck – brainstrust, UK
- Professor Markus Stock – Medical University of Vienna, Austria
- Bethany Rothwell – The University of Manchester, UK
- Dr Matthew Lowe – The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, UK
There will be an opportunity for you to submit questions live during the session. You’ll also have the option of claiming CPD points for your attendance during the registration process. CPD certificates will be charged £15.
Who should attend?
Scientists, clinicians and other allied health professionals working in this area of research, as well as patient experts.