Eating well through brain tumour treatment
Wednesday 13 October, 10-11.30am
Sometimes treatments for brain tumours can bring added challenges related to appetite and food. This webinar will address some of these so that you can feel more in control while receiving your treatment.
We’ll look at
- Trying to maintain weight when confronted with loss of appetite
- How to cope with the challenge of an increased appetite, a common side effect of steroid treatment
- Eating to manage feelings of sickness and nausea
- Weight loss and weight gain
- We’ll also answer any of your nutrition questions in relation to your brain tumour treatment.
This webinar is hosted by Jane Rose-Land
Jane is a super, qualified nutritionist and some of you will have met her at our health and well-being events and at previous webinars that she has run for us. The passion that drives Jane’s work is helping people living with a brain tumour to feel well again and helping them to lead healthier, happy and more fulfilled lives.
More information about Jane and how to access her services can be found here: https://www.nutritioninnorfolk.co.uk/