Thrive with brain tumour related epilepsy
Thrive webinars and workshops are meticulously curated by brainstrust and hosted by leading experts to help you tackle the challenges that make life with a brain tumour so hard. Click here to sign up.
So that you can be more informed, more engaged, and cope better, you can now access brainstrust workshops online. Thrive events are more focussed than a Meet Up – if you are feeling lost or confused, need practical information and would like a deeper dive into specific aspects of life with a brain tumour, then Thrive events are for you.
This webinar will address:
- Why do people with some brain tumours have epilepsy? Can it develop at any point?
- What are the most common types of epilepsy that come with a brain tumour?
- How do I know if I have had a seizure? Sometimes my doctor says I haven’t had a seizure when I think I have.
- What should my caregiver do when I have a seizure? Should they always call an ambulance?
- Are there epilepsy triggers that I could avoid?
Sign up to our mailing list to receive all the latest brain tumour news and events straight to your inbox.