Ever wanted to cycle through London's capital at night?
Nightrider London is back for 2017! The iconic charity night ride is the perfect backdrop for the best night out in London. It is a fun and quirky way to explore the city's top sights, latest attractions and famous landmarks.
This is a one-day charity ride with a difference...it’s at night! Nightrider is all about getting together with your friends, family or work colleagues and taking on a challenge together in an entertaining way. This is not a timed ride, it’s about having a good time together, seeing the sights and raising funds.
Set off from Lee Valley VeloPark from 10.30pm and follow a 100km or 50km circular route past many of London’s most famous landmarks. Highlights include Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Tower Bridge, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and The Mall to name just a few! Full support, back up and regular break stops are provided throughout the night, along with a well-earned breakfast and medal at the finish.
- Enjoy cycling past many sights of London in this unique charity bike ride at night.
- The route is fully sign-posted. You can cycle at your own pace and follow the signs. GPS route will also be released.
- Choice of routes – 50km or 100km
- Amazing atmosphere with some 2000+ cyclists on the night raising funds.
- Great event to do with friends or work colleagues. Why not get a team together?
- Nightrider is organised by leading charity challenge company Classic Tours who have over 24 years experience of challenge events.
Is Nightrider for me?
- If you’re looking for a different and enjoyable challenge then this is for you!
- You should be confident in cycling alongside London traffic. London’s roads are busy even at night. The route is mainly on quieter roads, however, it does take in some of London’s busy spots such as Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square, which will be busy with the public and vehicles.
- This event is not a race and is not timed and we encourage people to cycle responsibly.
- You should be prepared to put in some training prior to the event - it is a challenge and you will cycle 100km / 50km at night. This event is not suitable for beginners. Training guidelines will be provided.
How to Register
brainstrust has secured a limited number of charity places for Nightrider and we’d love you to join us to help thousands of people living with a brain tumour!
All we ask is that you raise a minimum sponsorship sum of £175. We'll send you a fundraising pack and a team brainstrust running shirt to wear on the day. We’ll give you lots of support, help and advice to set you on the way to fundraising success. For more information, email email@example.com or register here.
Return to Events page